- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
More Workforce Solutions News
Congratulations to Steve Long!
The National Council for Workforce Education recognized Steve Long, Associate Vice Chancellor for Workforce...
- Posted October 31, 2013
Thank You…And Tell Us More!
The Workforce Solutions Group team appreciates everyone that came to our recent open house...
- Posted April 22, 2013
Attend Our April 9 Open House At The Corporate College
Valuable interactions, information, solutions, spaces and a special drawing will all be part of...
- Posted March 19, 2013
Create a Culture of Learning at Your Company
Are you tasked with all things related to employee training and development at your...
- Posted January 10, 2013
Corporate College Holiday Break
The Corporate College is closed for the holiday break from Saturday, December 22, 2012...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Gov. Nixon Outlines Missouri Works Strategy During Visit to St. Louis Chemical Manufacturer
Gov. Jay Nixon visited Jost Chemical and addressed the employees about the continued importance...
- Posted January 24, 2012
A Challenge, Opportunity & Response
In today’s hypercompetitive marketplace, all companies face tremendous challenges in their drive toward increased...
- Posted November 28, 2011
Spotlight on Safety: How Are You Doing?
Most people, especially those working in an office environment, cannot act properly during an...
- Posted September 15, 2011
Procter & Gamble Electrical and Instrumentation Training Program
Procter & Gamble has worked in conjunction with STLCC to develop an Electrical and...
- Posted July 10, 2011
Customized Training Helps Missouri
Funding to offset the costs of employee training and retraining.
- Posted March 10, 2010