- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
All posts tagged "Through The Customer’s Eyes"
Are You Paying Attention?
As a service provider, your main task is to pay attention to the customer and their needs. The goal of businesses every day is to create more value for the customer in hopes of getting and holding...
- Posted July 20, 2016
The Value of Your Employees
The way to develop a powerful workforce that is passionate about their work is to create an environment where people feel cared about, where people feel valued, where their personal growth is encouraged and nourished, and where...
- Posted June 22, 2016
All In The Customer’s Eyes
The single most important thing to realize about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The results of a business are satisfied customers. Let’s start by thinking about what you are doing now...
- Posted August 6, 2014