- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
All posts tagged "RugDoctor"
STLCC Partnership Helps Rug Doctor Win Governor’s Innovative Industry Training Award
Rug Doctor, Inc., in Fenton, MO, recently received the Governor’s Innovative Industry Training Award, which recognizes a company that demonstrates outstanding success in workforce training and education. The company partnered with St. Louis Community College to transition...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Use the Idea Board for Lean Manufacturing Success
Nothing is more crucial to the success of Lean manufacturing than employee engagement. This short video contains interviews of employees at Hydromat and Edge Technologies, RugDoctor, and GSI Diversified talking about the ways in which the Idea...
- Posted October 10, 2012
Workforce Development News – April 11, 2011
This week: RugDoctor Lean Manufacturing Success Story, Make Your Competition Irrelevant, Stop Chasing the Wrong Priorities, What is the key to having a great life?, Making Your Post-Interview Follow-Up Call Work for You, PowerPoint Slide School 101,...
- Posted April 11, 2011
RugDoctor and St. Louis Community College Are Partners in Progress
Lean thinking and work processes, including the use of tools such as 5S, Visual Management, Work Cell Redesign and Six Sigma, are being used by corporations worldwide to increase their competitive strength by driving higher degrees of...
- Posted April 5, 2011