- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
All posts tagged "RugDoctor"
STLCC Partnership Helps Rug Doctor Win Governor’s Innovative Industry Training Award
Rug Doctor, Inc., in Fenton, MO, recently received the Governor’s Innovative Industry Training Award, which recognizes a company that demonstrates outstanding success in workforce training and education. The company partnered with St. Louis Community College to transition...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Use the Idea Board for Lean Manufacturing Success
Nothing is more crucial to the success of Lean manufacturing than employee engagement. This short video contains interviews of employees at Hydromat and Edge Technologies, RugDoctor, and GSI Diversified talking about the ways in which the Idea...
- Posted October 10, 2012
Workforce Development News – April 11, 2011
This week: RugDoctor Lean Manufacturing Success Story, Make Your Competition Irrelevant, Stop Chasing the Wrong Priorities, What is the key to having a great life?, Making Your Post-Interview Follow-Up Call Work for You, PowerPoint Slide School 101,...
- Posted April 11, 2011
RugDoctor and St. Louis Community College Are Partners in Progress
Lean thinking and work processes, including the use of tools such as 5S, Visual Management, Work Cell Redesign and Six Sigma, are being used by corporations worldwide to increase their competitive strength by driving higher degrees of...
- Posted April 5, 2011