- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
All posts tagged "Lean"
Lean Work Processes and the Healthcare Crisis
Built upon three basic beliefs about the nature of work and workers, Lean work processes are having a remarkable impact on productivity, product quality, and profitability. Here’s how Lean can impact two critical healthcare issues—preventable infection rates...
- Posted February 20, 2010
The Final Ingredient of High-Impact Training
Doing what needs to be done to ensure that the skills and knowledge learned in a training program are retained—that they “stick” in the mind of the learner—and are applied on the job is a crucial challenge....
- Posted September 1, 2009
The Human Side of Lean
The heart of Lean is the set of beliefs about human beings and human behavior. These beliefs stand in marked contrast to many of the beliefs that guide the behavior of today's managers and supervisors.
- Posted May 14, 2008
5S Your Inbox
In 2007, the average corporate email user received 126 messages a day. Workers are now spending 26% of their day managing email. In contrast, a Wall Street Journal reader’s poll found that 79% of responders said that...
- Posted April 14, 2008
5S System Success Stories
5S System Success Stories: Cost Savings and Productivity.
- Posted March 10, 2008