- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
- No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 24, 2017. Apply Today!
- Apply Now for CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starting April 26, 2017
All posts tagged "Lean"
Workforce Development News – Jan. 3, 2011
This week: Lean Drives Focus and Focus Drives Retail Sales, Your Career Transition Action Plan, Smart Career Resolutions for 2011, Pimp Your Resume, Taxpayers With Itemized Deductions, New Tax Changes You Need to Know, Federal Checks Soon...
- Posted January 3, 2011
The Role of Lean in Today’s Hypercompetitive Economy
When implemented successfully Lean delivers very high impact results. Yet it is successful in fewer than 37% of the organizations that attempt to implement it. Lean fixes do work. So how do you make lean stick?
- Posted July 15, 2010
Lean Work Processes and the Healthcare Crisis
Built upon three basic beliefs about the nature of work and workers, Lean work processes are having a remarkable impact on productivity, product quality, and profitability. Here’s how Lean can impact two critical healthcare issues—preventable infection rates...
- Posted February 20, 2010
The Final Ingredient of High-Impact Training
Doing what needs to be done to ensure that the skills and knowledge learned in a training program are retained—that they “stick” in the mind of the learner—and are applied on the job is a crucial challenge....
- Posted September 1, 2009
The Human Side of Lean
The heart of Lean is the set of beliefs about human beings and human behavior. These beliefs stand in marked contrast to many of the beliefs that guide the behavior of today's managers and supervisors.
- Posted May 14, 2008
5S Your Inbox
In 2007, the average corporate email user received 126 messages a day. Workers are now spending 26% of their day managing email. In contrast, a Wall Street Journal reader’s poll found that 79% of responders said that...
- Posted April 14, 2008
5S System Success Stories
5S System Success Stories: Cost Savings and Productivity.
- Posted March 10, 2008