- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
All posts tagged "Idea Board"
Thinking is Everybody’s Job
The primary challenge faced by any organization undergoing a Lean transformation is to open the minds of both line workers and management to the power of entirely new relationships with each other. So, how can supervisors and...
- Posted March 5, 2015
Got Ideas? They Make For Great Return on Investment
Good ideas from employees are turning into great return on investments. Use the powerful impact of Kaizen thinking and the elegantly simple power of the Idea Board to drive significant return on investment.
- Posted June 19, 2014
Making Lean Stick – Nobody Ever Asked Me…
How to create a work environment in which employees fully utilize their knowledge and creativity in the energetic pursuit of perfection.
- Posted March 13, 2013
Use the Idea Board for Lean Manufacturing Success
Nothing is more crucial to the success of Lean manufacturing than employee engagement. This short video contains interviews of employees at Hydromat and Edge Technologies, RugDoctor, and GSI Diversified talking about the ways in which the Idea...
- Posted October 10, 2012
Making Lean Stick – Lean Culture Change Program
“I really enjoyed the class. Your experience and knowledge of Lean really does come through in the class. You are an approachable expert which makes learning fun.” “I just wanted to let you know that I thought...
- Posted May 21, 2012