- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
All posts tagged "EdTech"
Online learning is here to stay. Venture into the online waters not because everyone else is doing it, but because this delivery mode will enable your employees to best meet the goals of training.
- Posted February 13, 2013
Workforce Development News – Feb. 21, 2012
This week: Fascinating Charts About Long-Term Unemployment, Rules For the Social Era, 6 Trends and the 6 Technologies That Will Shape Higher Education, How Recruiters Are Using Social Media, Experts Rule: 15 Ways To Establish Authority in...
- Posted February 21, 2012
Workforce Development News – Nov. 28, 2011
This week: Making YouTube Videos from PowerPoint Presentations, There’s No Such Thing as Constructive Criticism, Using Abbreviations in Copywriting, Here’s How To Really Use LinkedIn, Words to Strike from Your Resume, The True Cost of Losing Your...
- Posted November 28, 2011
Making Videos from PowerPoint Presentations
Learn step-by-step how to create an HD YouTube video from a PowerPoint 2010 presentation and a companion audio recording. Whether your need is lecture or presentation capture, video podcasting, or creating knowledge on demand learning modules, this...
- Posted November 15, 2011
Workforce Development News – May 2, 2011
This week: Managing Yourself, Art of Praising Employees, Things You Should Never Say to Employees, Industries That Will Hire the Most in 2011, Resume Mistakes You’re Making and How to Avoid Them, Making e-Learning Work, Training by...
- Posted May 2, 2011
Workforce Development News – March 28, 2011
This week: Working Together To Keep St. Louis’ Talent Talented, Employer’s Performance Management Forum, Accelerated Training Program Meets Local Needs, Where Will You Be in Five Years?, Create an Effective Presentation, Strategies to Ensure Your Resume Grabs...
- Posted March 28, 2011