- STLCC to Receive EPA Grant to Recruit, Train and Place Workers in Green Environmental Jobs
- EPA Official to Announce Support for Green Jobs Training at STLCC Ceremony
- Employers See Great Avenues for Recruiting New Employees
- Workforce Development News – May 18, 2015
- Leadership for Life – Assessments
- May 20, 2015 North County Opportunities Expo: Trades, Training and Apprenticeships
- American Job Center Opens Meramec Campus Office
- Selecting a Lean Consulting Partner
- Workforce Development News – May 11, 2015
- Save the Date: Aug. 5, 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Event
The April 29 Logistics Grand Opening & Business Resource Celebration at STLCC’s Center for Workforce Innovation...
Start your new career path today with the many options available under STLCC’s No-Fee, High-Value Technical...
These high-value training programs are grant funded and are offered for limited periods of time at...
More MRTDL News
“I Plan to Recruit Their Drivers”
STLCC will be training individuals to become Class A commercial truck drivers (CDL-A) through...
- Posted March 10, 2015
Enroll Now for the March 23rd No-Fee Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Class
Launch your career in Logistics as a Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist with our...
- Posted February 24, 2015
No Cost Commercial Truck Driving Training Program
Individuals interested in a career as a professional truck driver are encouraged to enroll...
- Posted February 3, 2015
STLCC Accelerates Path to High-Value Technical Jobs
St. Louis Community College’s no-fee, high-value technical job training programs offer pathways leading to...
- Posted September 26, 2014
New Aviation Maintenance Credit Certificate Program
Let your future take flight with St. Louis Community College’s new Aviation Maintenance Program....
- Posted April 8, 2014
STLCC Receives Almost $3 Million to Respond to Employment Needs of the St. Louis Region
The U.S. Department of Labor announced today that St. Louis Community College will receive...
- Posted September 24, 2013