- STLCC to Receive EPA Grant to Recruit, Train and Place Workers in Green Environmental Jobs
- EPA Official to Announce Support for Green Jobs Training at STLCC Ceremony
- Employers See Great Avenues for Recruiting New Employees
- Workforce Development News – May 18, 2015
- Leadership for Life – Assessments
- May 20, 2015 North County Opportunities Expo: Trades, Training and Apprenticeships
- American Job Center Opens Meramec Campus Office
- Selecting a Lean Consulting Partner
- Workforce Development News – May 11, 2015
- Save the Date: Aug. 5, 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Event
Start your new career path today with the many options available under STLCC’s No-Fee, High-Value Technical...
This high-value training program is grant funded and offered for a limited period of time at...
These high-value training programs are grant funded and are offered for limited periods of time at...
More MoManufacturingWINs News
STLCC Accelerates Path to High-Value Technical Jobs
St. Louis Community College’s no-fee, high-value technical job training programs offer pathways leading to...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Manufacturing in America: Perception vs. Reality
Find out the facts about today's manufacturing. Lots of manufacturers are looking for employees,...
- Posted June 19, 2014
Online Application Now Open for Three Advanced Manufacturing Career Pathways
St. Louis Community College is pleased to announce the opening of our online application...
- Posted July 19, 2013
U.S. Secretary of Labor Announces Manufacturing Training Grant at Visit to STLCC
The Missouri Manufacturing Workforce Innovation Networks (MoManufacturingWINs) initiative will offer innovative training to better...
- Posted October 12, 2012
STLCC Receives $15 Million to Innovate Worker Training in Missouri
St. Louis Community College was awarded $15 million to create a new approach to...
- Posted September 20, 2012