- The Instant Pudding Myth
- Workforce Development News – February 21, 2017
- Mental Health First Aid Certification Training
- Apply Now: No-Cost Environmental Job Training Program Starts April 2017
- Register Now for Spring Essential Classes for Nonprofit Professionals
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes
- Workforce Development News – February 13, 2017
- Sign up for STLCC Alerts
- Take Your Career to the Next Level with Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training
- Register Now for Spring Career Essentials Workshops
Recruiters from employers seeking to fill Medical Therapeutic and Health Informatics positions in the St. Louis...
STLCC is building a pool of program graduates in the growing healthcare occupations of Information Technology...
Established 14 months ago to help students succeed in math and literacy advance in the healthcare...
More MoHealthWINs News
Community College Leaders Discuss Strategies to Maximize Impact of MoHealthWINs
Community college leaders met in Jefferson City recently to begin thinking about how to...
- Posted April 2, 2014
The Adult Learning Academy
The Adult Learning Academy (ALA) is one of St. Louis Community College’s most innovative...
- Posted November 6, 2013
STLCC Offers Accelerated Healthcare Training Programs
If you’re looking for a career in the healthcare industry, St. Louis Community College...
- Posted December 19, 2012