- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
More Lean Transformations News
The Incredibly Obvious Logic of Lean Manufacturing
Employees who know that the organization for which they work respects their intelligence and...
- Posted March 26, 2015
Work and the Meaning of Life
Companies that have undergone a sustainable Lean transformation convey this to their employees: We...
- Posted March 17, 2015
Thinking is Everybody’s Job
The primary challenge faced by any organization undergoing a Lean transformation is to open...
- Posted March 5, 2015
Meeting the Healthcare Cost and Quality Challenges
The application of Lean thinking, Lean work processes, and other Lean resources and tools...
- Posted February 19, 2015
Work should be an exciting and joy-filled experience…Too often it isn’t
Far too many American workers “ain’t working here no more” even if they’re showing...
- Posted February 10, 2015
TriZetto Graduates Lean Six Sigma Green Belts
Congratulations to TriZetto’s twelve graduates who received their Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications!...
- Posted February 4, 2015
Great Resources to Support Your Lean Journey
Recently, one of our clients asked if we could give her a list of...
- Posted January 23, 2015
Henry Ford’s Great and Simple Gift: “You can do better.”
“We are trying to link all processes—from the final consumer back to the raw...
- Posted December 16, 2014
We Want You Well: Esse Health’s Commitment to Excellence
Esse’s Health is living up to their byword of “We want you well” as...
- Posted October 29, 2014
Making Lean Stick – Building Sales
Just what is it that distinguishes behaviors that are conspicuously unfriendly to customers from...
- Posted October 28, 2014