- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
More Lean Transformations News
Lean for Leaders is an Antidote for Failure
When a leadership team “Walks the Lean Walk” great things happen. When they only...
- Posted March 9, 2016
That All-Important First Step on the Lean Journey
Lean transformations involve many steps and the first step is the most important. That...
- Posted January 27, 2016
Steve Jobs Was A KATA Thinker
Drive collaborative thinking and planning throughout your organization and unleash the knowledge and creativity...
- Posted January 12, 2016
Did you hear that our plant’s closing?
What happens when a management team doesn't share information with line workers? Human beings...
- Posted January 5, 2016
Stay away from that guy! He’s interested in his job.
It’s not logic that destroys employee engagement in work processes. It’s stories, developed over...
- Posted December 3, 2015
When Did “Labor” Become A Dirty Word?
“Labor” has, for many people, become a dirty word. Without labor, nothing else happens....
- Posted November 12, 2015
Yes, it’s for sale. No, you can’t buy it.
Here's an almost perfect example of what happens when individuals in an organization don’t...
- Posted November 3, 2015
Mistakes are Beautiful Things
How many important insights into how to fix problems, how to improve work processes...
- Posted October 27, 2015
That Damn Forklift Driver
The solution is incredibly obvious. Incredibly simple. Why didn’t he come up with this...
- Posted September 29, 2015
On Cowboys and Pit Crew Members
“Cowboys” are employees who believe that their way is the best way and “pit...
- Posted September 9, 2015