- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
More Lean Transformations News
Steve Jobs Was A KATA Thinker
Drive collaborative thinking and planning throughout your organization and unleash the knowledge and creativity...
- Posted January 12, 2016
Did you hear that our plant’s closing?
What happens when a management team doesn't share information with line workers? Human beings...
- Posted January 5, 2016
Stay away from that guy! He’s interested in his job.
It’s not logic that destroys employee engagement in work processes. It’s stories, developed over...
- Posted December 3, 2015
When Did “Labor” Become A Dirty Word?
“Labor” has, for many people, become a dirty word. Without labor, nothing else happens....
- Posted November 12, 2015
Yes, it’s for sale. No, you can’t buy it.
Here's an almost perfect example of what happens when individuals in an organization don’t...
- Posted November 3, 2015
Mistakes are Beautiful Things
How many important insights into how to fix problems, how to improve work processes...
- Posted October 27, 2015
That Damn Forklift Driver
The solution is incredibly obvious. Incredibly simple. Why didn’t he come up with this...
- Posted September 29, 2015
On Cowboys and Pit Crew Members
“Cowboys” are employees who believe that their way is the best way and “pit...
- Posted September 9, 2015
The Incredible Power of “What do you think?” and “Thank you”
Two of the most consistent comments I hear when I talk with line workers...
- Posted September 2, 2015
Knowing Too Much and Too Little at The Same Time
Far too many managers know too much and too little at the same time....
- Posted August 26, 2015