- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
More Lean Transformations News
Work Can Be Play
The most productive individuals in any work environment are really at play, not at...
- Posted August 31, 2016
Extracting Fear from the Workplace
Fear is a dark angel that hovers, unacknowledged, over many workplaces. When the stigma...
- Posted August 17, 2016
Remembering the Customer
Serve the company by serving the customer. Lean thinking and work processes can make...
- Posted July 26, 2016
The Amazing Power of Small Victories
Encourage employees to experience small victories, harnessing their intelligence, knowledge, and creativity to build...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Doubt Really Messes Up Performance
Projection and stereotyping are extremely effective and very destructive inhibitors of performance, in any...
- Posted June 28, 2016
The Value of Thinking Like a Toddler
Continually experimenting. Challenging the status quo with "whys." Pushing limits. It’s these behaviors that...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Invisibility of the Obvious
We’ve all had experiences like this. Something that’s completely obvious to us seems to...
- Posted May 18, 2016
How Beautiful This Is to See And Hear
One of the most popular of St. Louis Community College’s Lean products has been...
- Posted May 11, 2016
The Beauty and Power of Continuous Improvement
The future belongs to those organization for whom continuous improvement—Kaizen Thinking—has become an integral...
- Posted April 5, 2016
Make Every Employee An Owner
When an organization’s leadership team sets in motion processes that trigger and sustain line...
- Posted March 29, 2016