- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
More Lean Transformations News
Remembering the Customer
Serve the company by serving the customer. Lean thinking and work processes can make...
- Posted July 26, 2016
The Amazing Power of Small Victories
Encourage employees to experience small victories, harnessing their intelligence, knowledge, and creativity to build...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Doubt Really Messes Up Performance
Projection and stereotyping are extremely effective and very destructive inhibitors of performance, in any...
- Posted June 28, 2016
The Value of Thinking Like a Toddler
Continually experimenting. Challenging the status quo with "whys." Pushing limits. It’s these behaviors that...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Invisibility of the Obvious
We’ve all had experiences like this. Something that’s completely obvious to us seems to...
- Posted May 18, 2016
How Beautiful This Is to See And Hear
One of the most popular of St. Louis Community College’s Lean products has been...
- Posted May 11, 2016
The Beauty and Power of Continuous Improvement
The future belongs to those organization for whom continuous improvement—Kaizen Thinking—has become an integral...
- Posted April 5, 2016
Make Every Employee An Owner
When an organization’s leadership team sets in motion processes that trigger and sustain line...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Lean for Leaders is an Antidote for Failure
When a leadership team “Walks the Lean Walk” great things happen. When they only...
- Posted March 9, 2016
That All-Important First Step on the Lean Journey
Lean transformations involve many steps and the first step is the most important. That...
- Posted January 27, 2016