- Continuing Education Spring 2015 Catalog
- Henry Ford’s Great and Simple Gift: “You can do better.”
- Workforce Development News – Dec. 15, 2014
- Leadership for Life – Seven Lessons of Leadership
- Workforce Development News – Dec. 8, 2014
- Successful Recruiting Event for MoHealthWINs Graduates
- Free Pre-apprenticeship Lineworker Training Program
- Workforce Development News – Dec. 1, 2014
- Leadership for Life – What We’re Made of
- Holiday Greetings From The Workforce Solutions Group
Making Lean Stick
“We are trying to link all processes—from the final consumer back to the raw material—in a...
Esse’s Health is living up to their byword of “We want you well” as they partner...
Just what is it that distinguishes behaviors that are conspicuously unfriendly to customers from those that...
More Making Lean Stick News
Learning to See: Value-Stream Mapping
If Lean is to take root in an organization, all employees need to see...
- Posted October 14, 2014
Making Lean Stick – Developing Lean Leaders
Managers and supervisors need to be the key drivers of Lean thinking processes and...
- Posted September 9, 2014
It’s Almost Like Failure Is Intentional…
If a company planned to fail, it couldn’t come up with a more effective...
- Posted August 26, 2014
The Greatest Waste of All – Human Potential
The waste of human potential doesn’t have to happen. How can the tremendous potential...
- Posted August 12, 2014
The Power of Trust
The power of trust is at the very heart of Lean manufacturing. One of...
- Posted July 8, 2014
Got Ideas? They Make For Great Return on Investment
Good ideas from employees are turning into great return on investments. Use the powerful...
- Posted June 19, 2014
Lean’s Missing Link: Toyota KATA
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College has recently developed a five...
- Posted June 4, 2014