- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
- No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 24, 2017. Apply Today!
- Apply Now for CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starting April 26, 2017
They literally define the character of the organization. Some of these stories exert a very positive...
Weak processes. Disengaged employees. A perfect formula for failure. These two are the most common, and...
W. Edwards Deming was once asked to share the secret for creating a highly productive organization....
More Lean Transformations News
Pete Lived Quality and Pete Loved His Work
What drives employees to do consistently high quality work and to be happy while...
- Posted February 7, 2017
Is it “Our Company” or “Their Company”?
One of the first things I listen for when working with a new client...
- Posted January 24, 2017
Do You Value Your Employees?
Should all companies value the knowledge and creativity of their line workers? Absolutely. Do...
- Posted January 11, 2017
The Truth is a Fearful Thing
Separate the problem from the person. Easy to say. Hard to do. But absolutely...
- Posted December 13, 2016
Two Comments that Kill Productivity
I’m sure all of us have heard variations of these two comments in conference...
- Posted November 9, 2016
“No Problem” Is A Problem
So here’s a short answer to the question, "How's Lean going to make my...
- Posted October 5, 2016
5S Just Isn’t Going to Work Here
A Lean transformation must first address how employees think about their work environments and...
- Posted September 20, 2016