- Infographic: State of St. Louis STEM Workforce 2014
- Workforce Development News – Sept. 15, 2014
- Leadership for Life – Hubris
- Photo Gallery From 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Event
- HEC-TV Presents: The 2014 State of St. Louis Workforce Focusing on STEM
- STLCC’s Latest STEM Workforce Research Uncovers Perceptions on Talent, Employment Growth
- 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Report
- Making Lean Stick – Developing Lean Leaders
- Workforce Development News – Sept. 8, 2014
- Workforce Development News – Sept. 2, 2014
Making Lean Stick
Managers and supervisors need to be the key drivers of Lean thinking processes and they need...
If a company planned to fail, it couldn’t come up with a more effective technique than...
The waste of human potential doesn’t have to happen. How can the tremendous potential of the...
More Making Lean Stick News
The Power of Trust
The power of trust is at the very heart of Lean manufacturing. One of...
- Posted July 8, 2014
Got Ideas? They Make For Great Return on Investment
Good ideas from employees are turning into great return on investments. Use the powerful...
- Posted June 19, 2014
Lean’s Missing Link: Toyota KATA
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College has recently developed a five...
- Posted June 4, 2014
Two Invaluable Lessons from the Frontline
Recently, on one of these wintry days that invite self-reflection, I asked myself what...
- Posted March 6, 2014
Culture Before Tools @ Raven Industries
“Our approach is to create a Lean culture by exposing all employees to the...
- Posted February 26, 2014
“Thank You” Is Printed on the Receipt
Studies have shown that 96% of unhappy customers never complain about rude or discourteous...
- Posted January 17, 2014
Lean: The Power of Simplicity
The thinking process that Lean builds, Kaizen thinking, is a simple process. It is...
- Posted December 3, 2013