- No-Cost Certified Nurse Assistant Training Classes fill quickly. Apply today!
- Workforce Development News – October 17, 2016
- No-Cost Patient Care Technician Training Starts January 17, 2017. Classes fill quickly.
- Top Ten Beliefs for Business and Career Success
- Workforce Development News – October 10, 2016
- “No Problem” Is A Problem
- Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training Starts November 7, 2016 – Apply Now!
- Workforce Development News – October 3, 2016
- No-Cost Commercial Truck Driver (CDL-A) Training, Apply Now for Nov. 14, 2016 Class
- Apply Now: Boeing Pre-Employment Composites Mechanic Training Starts October 31, 2016
So here’s a short answer to the question, "How's Lean going to make my organization more...
A Lean transformation must first address how employees think about their work environments and work processes...
The most productive individuals in any work environment are really at play, not at work, at...
More Lean Transformations News
Extracting Fear from the Workplace
Fear is a dark angel that hovers, unacknowledged, over many workplaces. When the stigma...
- Posted August 17, 2016
Remembering the Customer
Serve the company by serving the customer. Lean thinking and work processes can make...
- Posted July 26, 2016
The Amazing Power of Small Victories
Encourage employees to experience small victories, harnessing their intelligence, knowledge, and creativity to build...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Doubt Really Messes Up Performance
Projection and stereotyping are extremely effective and very destructive inhibitors of performance, in any...
- Posted June 28, 2016
The Value of Thinking Like a Toddler
Continually experimenting. Challenging the status quo with "whys." Pushing limits. It’s these behaviors that...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Invisibility of the Obvious
We’ve all had experiences like this. Something that’s completely obvious to us seems to...
- Posted May 18, 2016
How Beautiful This Is to See And Hear
One of the most popular of St. Louis Community College’s Lean products has been...
- Posted May 11, 2016