- Enrolling Now for Business Office Administrative Training
- Workforce Development News – Oct. 20, 2014
- Leadership for Life – Keep Calm and Make a Plan
- Missouri Community Colleges Receive $19.7 Million Grant to Train Workers for STEM Careers
- Learning to See: Value-Stream Mapping
- Workforce Development News – Oct. 13, 2014
- The Need for STEM Talent
- Workforce Development News – Oct. 6, 2014
- Leadership for Life – Down on the Farm
- Ann Brand to Serve as MCCA Interim Executive Director
Making Lean Stick
If Lean is to take root in an organization, all employees need to see waste as...
Managers and supervisors need to be the key drivers of Lean thinking processes and they need...
If a company planned to fail, it couldn’t come up with a more effective technique than...
More Making Lean Stick News
The Greatest Waste of All – Human Potential
The waste of human potential doesn’t have to happen. How can the tremendous potential...
- Posted August 12, 2014
The Power of Trust
The power of trust is at the very heart of Lean manufacturing. One of...
- Posted July 8, 2014
Got Ideas? They Make For Great Return on Investment
Good ideas from employees are turning into great return on investments. Use the powerful...
- Posted June 19, 2014
Lean’s Missing Link: Toyota KATA
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College has recently developed a five...
- Posted June 4, 2014
Two Invaluable Lessons from the Frontline
Recently, on one of these wintry days that invite self-reflection, I asked myself what...
- Posted March 6, 2014
Culture Before Tools @ Raven Industries
“Our approach is to create a Lean culture by exposing all employees to the...
- Posted February 26, 2014
“Thank You” Is Printed on the Receipt
Studies have shown that 96% of unhappy customers never complain about rude or discourteous...
- Posted January 17, 2014