- Preventing Employee Burnout
- Create Your Own Website with WordPress, Learn How October 21, 2016
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts October 20, 2016
- 5S Just Isn’t Going to Work Here
- Workforce Development News – September 19, 2016
- Safety and Quality Training: Risk-Based Thinking and Internal Auditing
- Apply Now for Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training Starting October 13, 2016
- Video: 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Report Presentation by Alan Spell
- ISO 9001:2015 The New Standard, Enroll for Morning Class October 5 and 12
- Workforce Development News – September 12, 2016
A Lean transformation must first address how employees think about their work environments and work processes...
The most productive individuals in any work environment are really at play, not at work, at...
Fear is a dark angel that hovers, unacknowledged, over many workplaces. When the stigma many of...
More Lean Transformations News
Remembering the Customer
Serve the company by serving the customer. Lean thinking and work processes can make...
- Posted July 26, 2016
The Amazing Power of Small Victories
Encourage employees to experience small victories, harnessing their intelligence, knowledge, and creativity to build...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Doubt Really Messes Up Performance
Projection and stereotyping are extremely effective and very destructive inhibitors of performance, in any...
- Posted June 28, 2016
The Value of Thinking Like a Toddler
Continually experimenting. Challenging the status quo with "whys." Pushing limits. It’s these behaviors that...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Invisibility of the Obvious
We’ve all had experiences like this. Something that’s completely obvious to us seems to...
- Posted May 18, 2016
How Beautiful This Is to See And Hear
One of the most popular of St. Louis Community College’s Lean products has been...
- Posted May 11, 2016
The Beauty and Power of Continuous Improvement
The future belongs to those organization for whom continuous improvement—Kaizen Thinking—has become an integral...
- Posted April 5, 2016