- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
W. Edwards Deming was once asked to share the secret for creating a highly productive organization....
What drives employees to do consistently high quality work and to be happy while they're at...
One of the first things I listen for when working with a new client is how...
More Lean Transformations News
Do You Value Your Employees?
Should all companies value the knowledge and creativity of their line workers? Absolutely. Do...
- Posted January 11, 2017
The Truth is a Fearful Thing
Separate the problem from the person. Easy to say. Hard to do. But absolutely...
- Posted December 13, 2016
Two Comments that Kill Productivity
I’m sure all of us have heard variations of these two comments in conference...
- Posted November 9, 2016
“No Problem” Is A Problem
So here’s a short answer to the question, "How's Lean going to make my...
- Posted October 5, 2016
5S Just Isn’t Going to Work Here
A Lean transformation must first address how employees think about their work environments and...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Work Can Be Play
The most productive individuals in any work environment are really at play, not at...
- Posted August 31, 2016
Extracting Fear from the Workplace
Fear is a dark angel that hovers, unacknowledged, over many workplaces. When the stigma...
- Posted August 17, 2016