- Enroll Now for NABCEP Certified Solar Photovoltaic Courses
- Learn Digital Photography Camera Skills and Techniques
- Corporate College Announces Fall 2016 Classes
- Remembering the Customer
- Workforce Development News – July 25, 2016
- No-Cost Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Training Starts October 10, Apply Now!
- Continuing Education Fall 2016 Catalog
- Are You Paying Attention?
- Apply Now for Aug. 8 and Aug. 25 Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training
- Apply Now for Class B Commercial Truck Driver Training
Serve the company by serving the customer. Lean thinking and work processes can make this happen...
Encourage employees to experience small victories, harnessing their intelligence, knowledge, and creativity to build a continuous...
Projection and stereotyping are extremely effective and very destructive inhibitors of performance, in any work setting....
More Lean Transformations News
The Value of Thinking Like a Toddler
Continually experimenting. Challenging the status quo with "whys." Pushing limits. It’s these behaviors that...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Invisibility of the Obvious
We’ve all had experiences like this. Something that’s completely obvious to us seems to...
- Posted May 18, 2016
How Beautiful This Is to See And Hear
One of the most popular of St. Louis Community College’s Lean products has been...
- Posted May 11, 2016
The Beauty and Power of Continuous Improvement
The future belongs to those organization for whom continuous improvement—Kaizen Thinking—has become an integral...
- Posted April 5, 2016
Make Every Employee An Owner
When an organization’s leadership team sets in motion processes that trigger and sustain line...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Lean for Leaders is an Antidote for Failure
When a leadership team “Walks the Lean Walk” great things happen. When they only...
- Posted March 9, 2016
That All-Important First Step on the Lean Journey
Lean transformations involve many steps and the first step is the most important. That...
- Posted January 27, 2016