- The Incredible Power of “What do you think?” and “Thank you”
- Apply Now For The No-Cost Certified Logistics Technician Program Starting Sept. 14, 2015
- Short Term Offer through 9/30/15: No-Cost Logistics Training for Employees
- Workforce Development News – August 31, 2015
- Tee for Tuition: St. Louis Community College Golf Tournament
- 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report Presentation by Alan Spell
- Knowing Too Much and Too Little at The Same Time
- Workforce Development News – August 24, 2015
- Environmental Remediation Job Training 2015 Graduation
- Reactions to the 2015 State of St. Louis Workforce Report
Two of the most consistent comments I hear when I talk with line workers in manufacturing...
Far too many managers know too much and too little at the same time. They know...
Kaizen Thinking is all about being intensely focused on continuous improvement. It’s about being very dissatisfied...
More Lean Transformations News
Build Sales … or Kill Sales. Your Choice
Just what is it that distinguishes behaviors, or policies, that are conspicuously unfriendly to...
- Posted July 15, 2015
Want High Performance? Build High Degrees of Confidence.
The most valuable asset any company has is the knowledge, the intelligence, and the...
- Posted July 8, 2015
The Impact of Employee Engagement
Firms with the highest percentage of engaged employees collectively increased operating income 19% and...
- Posted June 30, 2015
Time: Friend or Foe?
Studies have shown that the typical American worker wastes between 40 – 45 minutes...
- Posted June 23, 2015
When Does Lean Succeed?
Lean succeeds when it is supported by a shift in an organization’s culture from...
- Posted May 28, 2015
Selecting a Lean Consulting Partner
Who should we engage to support our Lean transformation? It’s a tough question to...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Give Your Stars A Chance To Shine
Lean unleashes the potential for your employees to be work place stars. They could...
- Posted May 5, 2015