- It’s Almost Like Failure Is Intentional…
- Workforce Development News – Aug. 25, 2014
- Professional Development Classes Starting Soon
- Workforce Development News – Aug. 18, 2014
- Panelists for 2014 State of St. Louis STEM Workforce Event Announced
- Leadership for Life – “Meetless” Mondays
- Healthcare Occupations Training
- The Greatest Waste of All – Human Potential
- Workforce Development News – Aug. 11, 2014
- All In The Customer’s Eyes
Making Lean Stick
If a company planned to fail, it couldn’t come up with a more effective technique than...
The waste of human potential doesn’t have to happen. How can the tremendous potential of the...
The power of trust is at the very heart of Lean manufacturing. One of the greatest...
More Making Lean Stick News
Got Ideas? They Make For Great Return on Investment
Good ideas from employees are turning into great return on investments. Use the powerful...
- Posted June 19, 2014
Lean’s Missing Link: Toyota KATA
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College has recently developed a five...
- Posted June 4, 2014
Two Invaluable Lessons from the Frontline
Recently, on one of these wintry days that invite self-reflection, I asked myself what...
- Posted March 6, 2014
Culture Before Tools @ Raven Industries
“Our approach is to create a Lean culture by exposing all employees to the...
- Posted February 26, 2014
“Thank You” Is Printed on the Receipt
Studies have shown that 96% of unhappy customers never complain about rude or discourteous...
- Posted January 17, 2014
Lean: The Power of Simplicity
The thinking process that Lean builds, Kaizen thinking, is a simple process. It is...
- Posted December 3, 2013
Kaizen Thinking: Yes, Work Can Be Fun
Kaizen thinking involves the individual in a highly focused, continuing search for ways to...
- Posted August 29, 2013