- Workforce Development News – April 27, 2015
- Continuing Education Summer 2015 Catalog
- Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Taiichi Ohno: Lean Practitioners
- Workforce Development News – April 20, 2015
- STLCC No-Fee, High-Value Technical Training Programs
- Leadership for Life – Job Descriptions
- Three Careers On Their Way To Being Wasted
- Workforce Development News – April 13, 2015
- Project Xcel Customer Service Employer Symposium
- Engineering & Technology Department Open House April 18, 2015
Lean, at its heart, is based on the power of simplicity. The force that drives Lean...
Three careers on their way to being wasted. Tom who assumed that managers and supervisors thought...
Employees who know that the organization for which they work respects their intelligence and who are...
More Lean Transformations News
Work and the Meaning of Life
Companies that have undergone a sustainable Lean transformation convey this to their employees: We...
- Posted March 17, 2015
Thinking is Everybody’s Job
The primary challenge faced by any organization undergoing a Lean transformation is to open...
- Posted March 5, 2015
Meeting the Healthcare Cost and Quality Challenges
The application of Lean thinking, Lean work processes, and other Lean resources and tools...
- Posted February 19, 2015
Work should be an exciting and joy-filled experience…Too often it isn’t
Far too many American workers “ain’t working here no more” even if they’re showing...
- Posted February 10, 2015
TriZetto Graduates Lean Six Sigma Green Belts
Congratulations to TriZetto’s twelve graduates who received their Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications!...
- Posted February 4, 2015
Great Resources to Support Your Lean Journey
Recently, one of our clients asked if we could give her a list of...
- Posted January 23, 2015
Henry Ford’s Great and Simple Gift: “You can do better.”
“We are trying to link all processes—from the final consumer back to the raw...
- Posted December 16, 2014