- Apply Now for Sept. 19 and Sept. 22 Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training
- No-Cost Medical Assistant Training, Classes Start October 2016
- Enroll Now for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt Training, Starts Sept. 14
- Workforce Development News – August 22, 2016
- Register Now for the Caregiving at Home Workshop Starting Sept. 12, 2016
- Enroll Now for Central Sterile Processing Training Starting Sept. 14, 2016
- Enroll Now for Fall Career and Professional Essentials Classes
- Extracting Fear from the Workplace
- Phlebotomy Program Starts September 20, 2016, Register Now!
- STLCC+Dart Transit: A Brand New Partnership in Training Big Rig Drivers for Quality Jobs
Fear is a dark angel that hovers, unacknowledged, over many workplaces. When the stigma many of...
Serve the company by serving the customer. Lean thinking and work processes can make this happen...
Encourage employees to experience small victories, harnessing their intelligence, knowledge, and creativity to build a continuous...
More Lean Transformations News
Doubt Really Messes Up Performance
Projection and stereotyping are extremely effective and very destructive inhibitors of performance, in any...
- Posted June 28, 2016
The Value of Thinking Like a Toddler
Continually experimenting. Challenging the status quo with "whys." Pushing limits. It’s these behaviors that...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Invisibility of the Obvious
We’ve all had experiences like this. Something that’s completely obvious to us seems to...
- Posted May 18, 2016
How Beautiful This Is to See And Hear
One of the most popular of St. Louis Community College’s Lean products has been...
- Posted May 11, 2016
The Beauty and Power of Continuous Improvement
The future belongs to those organization for whom continuous improvement—Kaizen Thinking—has become an integral...
- Posted April 5, 2016
Make Every Employee An Owner
When an organization’s leadership team sets in motion processes that trigger and sustain line...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Lean for Leaders is an Antidote for Failure
When a leadership team “Walks the Lean Walk” great things happen. When they only...
- Posted March 9, 2016