- Register Now: Basic Life Support, BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts Feb. 8, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Office 2016 Applications: Word, Excel and Access
- Workforce Development News – January 17, 2017
- Do You Value Your Employees?
- Apply Now for Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training Starting Feb. 6 and Feb. 27
- Phlebotomy Program Starts February 28, 2017, Register Now!
- Workforce Development News – January 9, 2017
- Learn Digital Photography Camera Skills and Techniques
- Apply Now: No-Cost Environmental Job Training Program Starts February 27, 2017
Should all companies value the knowledge and creativity of their line workers? Absolutely. Do employees need...
Separate the problem from the person. Easy to say. Hard to do. But absolutely necessary if...
I’m sure all of us have heard variations of these two comments in conference rooms and...
More Lean Transformations News
“No Problem” Is A Problem
So here’s a short answer to the question, "How's Lean going to make my...
- Posted October 5, 2016
5S Just Isn’t Going to Work Here
A Lean transformation must first address how employees think about their work environments and...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Work Can Be Play
The most productive individuals in any work environment are really at play, not at...
- Posted August 31, 2016
Extracting Fear from the Workplace
Fear is a dark angel that hovers, unacknowledged, over many workplaces. When the stigma...
- Posted August 17, 2016
Remembering the Customer
Serve the company by serving the customer. Lean thinking and work processes can make...
- Posted July 26, 2016
The Amazing Power of Small Victories
Encourage employees to experience small victories, harnessing their intelligence, knowledge, and creativity to build...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Doubt Really Messes Up Performance
Projection and stereotyping are extremely effective and very destructive inhibitors of performance, in any...
- Posted June 28, 2016