- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
More Continuing Education News
Register Now: Healthcare Provider CPR, July 29, 2016
This American Heart Association course is designed for the healthcare provider. Each participant must...
- Posted June 30, 2016
Enroll Now: OSHA General Industry Certification Training Starts July 11
Led by an OSHA certified trainer, the 10-hour course is ideal for supervisors with...
- Posted May 24, 2016
OSHA Construction Safety and Health Training Certification, Starts June 13
Led by an OSHA certified trainer, the course covers the mandated OSHA topics including...
- Posted May 17, 2016
Register Now: Heartsaver CPR AED, June 14, 2016
Learn the skills required to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace, how to...
- Posted May 12, 2016
Register Now: 8-Week Phlebotomy Program Starts June 14, 2016
The Phlebotomy course provides classroom, lab instruction and clinical experience. Course content includes basic...
- Posted May 10, 2016
Corporate College Announces Summer 2016 Classes
St. Louis Community College's Corporate College announces its open enrollment class schedule for Summer...
- Posted April 28, 2016
Register Now for ACE Personal Trainer Certification Prep Course Starting June 7
Prepare to become an effective personal trainer using the ACE Integrated Fitness Training Model...
- Posted April 27, 2016
Apply Now for Hybrid Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program Beginning May 16
This training prepares the student for entry level employment as a pharmacy technician. Course...
- Posted April 27, 2016
Continuing Education Summer 2016 Catalog
Our new summer catalog is now available and registration begins May 2nd. The programs...
- Posted April 13, 2016
Free Pharmacy Technician Information Session April 7, 2016
This free session is designed to provide information to individuals interested in the Pharmacy...
- Posted March 18, 2016