- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
More Continuing Education News
Enroll Now for Spring 2017 NABCEP Certified Solar Photovoltaic Courses
STLCC offers North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) approved solar training courses...
- Posted December 14, 2016
Spring 2017 Pharmacy Technician 300 and Central Sterile Processing Technician Training Programs
Seats are now open for Continuing Education’s Pharmacy Technician 300 and Central Sterile Processing...
- Posted December 10, 2016
Corporate College Announces Spring 2017 Classes
St. Louis Community College's Corporate College announces its open enrollment class schedule for Spring...
- Posted December 9, 2016
Big Changes for Forest Park Continuing Education!
Beginning January 3, 2017, the Office of Continuing Education is being relocated to its...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Continuing Education Spring 2017 Catalog
Our new spring catalog is now available and registration begins January 3. The programs...
- Posted December 7, 2016
Create Your Own Website with WordPress, Learn How October 21, 2016
Anyone can learn how to create their own website in just a few hours...
- Posted September 21, 2016
Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts October 20, 2016
Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, an easy to use, complete accounting system for small businesses....
- Posted September 20, 2016
Safety and Quality Training: Risk-Based Thinking and Internal Auditing
Whether your focus in your company is quality or safety or both, risk-based management...
- Posted September 15, 2016
ISO 9001:2015 The New Standard, Enroll for Morning Class October 5 and 12
The new ISO 9001:2015 standard changes the requirements from the 2008 standard and its...
- Posted September 13, 2016
Register Now: Healthcare Provider CPR Training, September 28, 2016
This American Heart Association course is designed for the healthcare provider. Each participant must...
- Posted August 30, 2016