- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
More Aerospace Institute News
Aerospace Institute Announces Summer 2012 Class Sessions
The St. Louis Aerospace Institute, located in the Center for Workforce Innovation at the...
- Posted April 26, 2012
CWI: Innovation in Motion Video
The August 29, 2011 grand opening of the new St. Louis Community College Center...
- Posted September 20, 2011
STLCC Conducts Grand Opening of Center for Workforce Innovation
More than 200 guests joined STLCC representatives, elected officials, industry partners and community leaders...
- Posted August 31, 2011
Composites Fabrication Lab Offers Real-World Skills Experiences
Preview photos of the new Composites Fabrication Lab, furniture and fixtures at the St....
- Posted August 25, 2011
Grand Opening of STLCC’s Center for Workforce Innovation Set for Aug. 29
The grand opening of St. Louis Community College’s new Center for Workforce Innovation will...
- Posted August 24, 2011
New Composites Assembly Lab Ready for Students
In the composite assembly lab students learn how finished composites are tested for structural...
- Posted August 23, 2011
Take A Hike!
One simple way composites save and improve the environment.
- Posted July 5, 2011
When does 1+1=3? When it is a composite!
A composite is a brand new material which is created when two or more...
- Posted June 3, 2011
Sneak Peek: New Aerospace Mechanical/Electrical Lab
Here's a preview of the new Aerospace Mechanical/Electrical lab at the Center for Workforce...
- Posted May 18, 2011
Championing Composites: Concept to Curriculum
Advanced composites are usually fiber reinforced plastics. This advanced fiber reinforced plastics consist of...
- Posted March 25, 2011