- Great Resources to Support Your Lean Journey
- Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program Announces New Upcoming Class Dates
- Workforce Development News – Jan. 20, 2015
- Spring 2015 Professional Essentials Training
- Leadership for Life – Everyone’s Replaceable
- No Fee Training Opportunity: Drinking Water Operator
- Workforce Development News – Jan. 12, 2015
- No Fee, High-Value Training: Environmental Job Training Program
- Healthcare Occupations Training
- Corporate College Announces Spring 2015 Classes
The award winning Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program announces future training sessions. Daytime classes start March 9,...
The award winning Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program announces future training sessions starting January 12, February 23,...
The award winning Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program will start the first of four class sections on...
More Aerospace Institute News
Award Winning Boeing Pre-Employment Program Starts June 2
The award winning, always in high demand, Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program will start a...
- Posted April 11, 2014
New Aviation Maintenance Credit Certificate Program
Let your future take flight with St. Louis Community College’s new Aviation Maintenance Program....
- Posted April 8, 2014
Students Make a Jet Engine Run with Biodiesel
Did you know that St. Louis Community College students learn about aviation maintenance alongside...
- Posted April 3, 2014
July 30 Information Session for Aerospace Courses at the St. Louis Aerospace Institute
Discover more about aviation maintenance and aerospace manufacturing courses at St. Louis Community College...
- Posted July 25, 2013
Boeing Pre-Employment Training Starts April 22, 2013
Enrolling now for classes starting April 22, 2013. 408 hour employer specific program of...
- Posted March 8, 2013
St. Louis Aerospace Institute Showcased at the Midwest Aviation Conference and Trade Show
St. Louis Aerospace Institute Instructors Robert Weaver and Paul Voorhees showcased the many programs,...
- Posted February 6, 2013
Boeing Pre-Employment Training
408 hour employer specific program of instruction in aircraft assembly techniques for Sheet Metal...
- Posted January 25, 2013