- The Incredibly Obvious Logic of Lean Manufacturing
- Our Passion Is To Strengthen Companies Large And Small
- Workforce Development News – March 24, 2015
- Skills for the Customer-Centered Economy: An Invitation to A Special Event
- Work and the Meaning of Life
- Workforce Development News – March 16, 2015
- Leadership for Life – Get Moving!
- “I Plan to Recruit Their Drivers”
- Workforce Development News – March 9, 2015
- Thinking is Everybody’s Job
St. Louis Community College formed a joint venture with the Boeing Company to develop and provide...
The award winning Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program announces future training sessions. Daytime classes start March 31,...
The award winning Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program announces future training sessions starting January 12, February 23,...
More Aerospace Institute News
Apply Now for Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program
The award winning Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program will start the first of four class...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Award Winning Boeing Pre-Employment Program Starts June 2
The award winning, always in high demand, Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program will start a...
- Posted April 11, 2014
New Aviation Maintenance Credit Certificate Program
Let your future take flight with St. Louis Community College’s new Aviation Maintenance Program....
- Posted April 8, 2014
Students Make a Jet Engine Run with Biodiesel
Did you know that St. Louis Community College students learn about aviation maintenance alongside...
- Posted April 3, 2014
July 30 Information Session for Aerospace Courses at the St. Louis Aerospace Institute
Discover more about aviation maintenance and aerospace manufacturing courses at St. Louis Community College...
- Posted July 25, 2013
Boeing Pre-Employment Training Starts April 22, 2013
Enrolling now for classes starting April 22, 2013. 408 hour employer specific program of...
- Posted March 8, 2013
St. Louis Aerospace Institute Showcased at the Midwest Aviation Conference and Trade Show
St. Louis Aerospace Institute Instructors Robert Weaver and Paul Voorhees showcased the many programs,...
- Posted February 6, 2013