- Register Now: Basic Life Support, BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts Feb. 8, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Office 2016 Applications: Word, Excel and Access
- Workforce Development News – January 17, 2017
- Do You Value Your Employees?
- Apply Now for Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training Starting Feb. 6 and Feb. 27
- Phlebotomy Program Starts February 28, 2017, Register Now!
- Workforce Development News – January 9, 2017
- Learn Digital Photography Camera Skills and Techniques
- Apply Now: No-Cost Environmental Job Training Program Starts February 27, 2017
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering programs and services designed to advance people, businesses and communities. The Workforce Solutions Group accomplishes this through its operating units which include Corporate Services, Continuing Education and Community Services. The Workforce Solutions Group and all of its operating units are centrally located at the Corporate College, a state of the art facility solely dedicated to corporate education and professional development.
Continuing Education (CE) advances people by enrolling 40,000 individuals annually in professional development or personal enrichment courses. 405 of these individuals complete CEUs toward a license or certification through professional development while 60% seek personal enrichment. Each year, CE offers over 3,000 courses at various locations throughout the greater St. Louis region including campuses, extension centers and community partner locations. Over 4,000 online educational opportunities are also coordinated through CE each year.
Corporate Services offers a comprehensive group of workforce solutions both locally and globally. The unit is one of the largest providers of training and consulting services in the St. Louis metro area, advancing over 10,000 employees representing 100 regional companies on an annual basis in a wide range of training topics. As a member of Global Corporate College’s consortium of colleges, the unit is also able to offer enterprise-wide solutions for organizations with a national/international footprint. In addition, Corporate Services coordinates the onsite services available at the Corporate College through the Testing and Assessment Center, WorkKeys Solution Center and Meeting/Event Services.
Community Services advances local communities by partnering with employers, community organizations, education and government to create job training opportunities for residents and a talent pipeline for employers. Community Services also delivers an array of accelerated training programs providing marketable job skills, usually in less than one semester as well as reaching out to underserved communities through our location in the Metropolitan Education and Training (MET) Center, a collaborative neighborhood training and support center.