- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Workforce Development News – April 3, 2017
A weekly collection of interesting, insightful, and innovative articles on workforce development, employment and training, business performance improvement, leadership, higher education, and the economy.
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering programs and services designed to advance people, businesses and communities. We are located at the Corporate College, a state of the art facility solely dedicated to corporate education and professional development.
Find out more …
“Five ways to solve it.”
“Few things are as costly and disruptive as good people walking out the door.”
“Manage the onslaught.”
“Many experts fear uncivil and manipulative behaviors on the internet will persist – and may get worse.”
“Look closely and you’ll see who they really are.”
“When the interviewer asks, ‘Do you have any questions for me?’ take advantage of this opportunity. It’s the best way to determine if you’d be happy working for this employer and whether your goals are aligned.”
“The chance of getting a job by applying directly is less than 1 percent. But there are multiple ways to land the same job by understanding how companies decide whom to hire.”
“Often, the traits that fly under the radar can have the biggest impact on your ability to achieve.”
“You can achieve amazing things if you stay focused on the right things.”
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson