- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Learn the skills required to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace, how to give CPR, how to use an AED, and how to provide relief of choking.
The First Aid (April 12) version of this course adds the skills needed to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
Register by calling 314-984-7777 or online at https://classes.stlcc.edu/CE_Registration/.
Heartsaver CPR AED: Adult
The Heartsaver CPR AED Course teaches lay rescuers when to dial 911, how to give CPR, how to use an AED and how to provide relief of choking. The course targets individuals who are expected to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace and may be used to teach CPR to lay rescuers who are required to obtain a course completion card documenting completion of a CPR course that includes use of an AED for job, regulatory or other requirements. This course is for the learner with limited or no medical training. Registration one week prior to course start date is recommended. Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
CPRR:701 | $49
CD0 | Tu 4:00-6:00 p.m. | Gary Holsapple
April 4 | Corporate College 276
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
Heartsaver First Aid CPR/AED is a classroom, DVD-driven, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency during the first few minutes before emergency medical service (EMS) arrives. It is designed to meet OSHA requirements. Students learn the skills to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies. This course also teaches adult CPR and AED use. Practical skills (hands-on-manikin simulation) evaluation and testing are required for course completion. Upon successful completion, each participant will receive a course completion card. Registration one week prior to course start date is recommended. Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
CPRR:706 | $99
CD0 | W 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Gordon Back
April 12 | Corporate College 276