- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Enroll Now for Central Sterile Processing Technician Training Program, Starts April 26
This training prepares the student for entry-level employment as a central sterile processing technician. The program helps students establish a foundation of learning in central service workflow and concerns, anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, infection prevention and control, tools for cleaning, safety and decontamination.
This hybrid/flip instructor lead course is held from April 26 through July 12. Students must have Internet connection and be competent computer and Internet users. To assess readiness to complete an online course students should read and take the SmarterMeasure online assessment on the college website. Course work will be completed online. Students will be required to attend scheduled workshop sessions on campus.
For a list of the required prerequisites, go to our Central Sterile Processing training web page or contact Diane Sterett at 314-539-5754.
This short-term, fast-tracked allied health care training program is offered in partnership with MK Education, an education consulting company that specializes in health career training and curriculum.
Registration for this training opportunity must be completed in person at the Office of Continuing Education at the Forest Park campus. Sections are available for those wanting to use a payment plan through MK Education. The student must have approval of MK Education to register using the payment plan. Contact MK Education at 630-929-8602 for details.