- Summer 2017 College for Kids and Kids on Campus
- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
Apply Now for CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starting March 22 and April 5, 2017
Truck drivers are in high demand. Meet your professional goals and objectives. Start your commercial truck driving career with our CDL-A driving program.
Register for a free Truck Driving Information Session at 314-984-7777 to get started.
The CDL-A March 22 (ends April 28) 5-week program meets from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The CDL-A April 5 (ends May 12) 5-week program meets from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Class A CDL
- Experienced staff, low student-to-teacher ratio.
- 5-week program, 200 hours of training at our Forest Park campus.
- Entry-level commercial truck driving jobs average $41,000 annually.
- Benefit from our network of industry partners and regular recruiter visits during training.
- Program includes: safety, pre-trip inspections, industry regulations, trip planning, backing maneuvers, and 50 hours of drive time.
Register for a Truck Driving Information Session to get started
Call 314-984-7777 today!
Information sessions are free but registration is required.
Find our more at http://stlcc.edu/truckdriving
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have valid MO/IL driver’s license and good driving record.
- DOT physical, negative Drug test, and WorkKeys assessment required.