- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
CDL-A and CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training
Truck drivers are in high demand. Start your commercial truck driving career with our CDL-A and CDL-B driving programs.
Register for a free Truck Driving Information Session at 314-984-7777 to get started.
St. Louis Community College offers you different CDL training programs and course options. Choose the CDL training program that will help you meet your professional goals and objectives.
Class A CDL
- Experienced staff, low student–to-teacher ratio.
- 5-week program, 200 hours of training. Class times are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. or 9:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. at the Forest Park campus.
- 8-week evening classes also available Monday-Friday from 5:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Entry-level commercial truck driving jobs average $41,000 annually.
- Benefit from our network of industry partners and regular recruiter visits during training.
- Program includes: safety, pre-trip inspections, industry regulations, trip planning, backing maneuvers, and 50 hours of drive time.
Class B CDL
- 2-week program, 60 hours of training. Class times are Monday-Friday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Forest Park campus.
- Program includes conducting a thorough Pre-Trip Inspection, learning to shift a manual transmission, and 15 hours of drive time.
- CDL-B holders qualify for local trucking employment opportunities, such as driving delivery trucks, garbage trucks, cement mixers, dump trucks and more!
Register for a Truck Driving Information Session to get started
Call 314-984-7777 today!
Information sessions are free but registration is required.
Find our more at http://stlcc.edu/truckdriving
- Minimum age 21 years (CDL-A) or 18 years (CDL-B).
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have valid MO/IL driver’s license and good driving record.
- DOT physical, negative Drug test, and WorkKeys assessment required.