- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
At St. Louis Community College-Continuing Education we pride ourselves in providing personal enrichment opportunities for individuals and organizations throughout the St. Louis region. Our popular Caregiving at Home series is currently running at the Meramec campus. At our Florissant Valley campus, we have developed a special session of the Caregiving at Home series in partnership with the Mid-East Area Agency on Aging.
Special Edition: Caregiving at Home Series: Mid-East Area Agency on Aging
Are you or someone you love among the over 66 million Americans caring for a family member or friend? Join the Mid-East Area Agency on Aging for this interactive workshop where they will discuss real-life scenarios, introduce you to little-known community resources and share their top five tips to help caregivers navigate through the complexities of what can feel like an overwhelming situation.
AHCE:701 | $15
Section 500 | Wed., May 3 | Florissant Valley – Center for Workforce Innovation 136
Instructor: Education and Outreach, Mid-East Area Agency on Aging
Seats are still available for the special edition, so register today.
Download the class flyer (pdf).
Register by calling 314-984-7777 or online at https://classes.stlcc.edu/CE_Registration/.
Founded in 1973, the Mid-East Area Agency on Aging provides services and information for people age 60 and older and their caregivers. Services include Meals on Wheels, senior centers, information and assistance, and caregiver support in the Missouri counties of St. Louis, St. Charles, Franklin and Jefferson.