- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Apply Now for CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starting April 26, 2017
Truck drivers are in high demand. Meet your professional goals and objectives. Start your commercial truck driving career with our CDL-A driving program.
Register for a free Truck Driving Information Session at 314-984-7777 to get started.
Our 5-week, 200-hour program is designed to train the you to enter the transportation industry as an entry-level professional driver, using a combination vehicle. This program provides you with more than the necessary requirements to fulfill a carrier pre-hire training requirement. The program includes the required pre-trip inspection, basic skills, and road test required in order to obtain a Class A CDL (commercial drivers license).
Class A CDL
- Experienced staff, low student-to-teacher ratio.
- 5-week program, 200 hours of training at our Forest Park campus.
- Learn in Freightliner or International conventional tractors with 53′ trailers.
- Entry-level commercial truck driving jobs average $41,000 annually.
- Benefit from our network of industry partners and regular recruiter visits during training.
- Program includes: safety, pre-trip inspections, industry regulations, trip planning, backing maneuvers, and 50 hours of drive time.
Register for a Truck Driving Information Session to get started
Call 314-984-7777 today!
Information sessions are free but registration is required.
Find our more at http://stlcc.edu/truckdriving
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have valid MO/IL driver’s license and good driving record.
- DOT physical, negative drug test, and WorkKeys assessment required.