- Register Now: Basic Life Support, BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts Feb. 8, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Office 2016 Applications: Word, Excel and Access
- Workforce Development News – January 17, 2017
- Do You Value Your Employees?
- Apply Now for Boeing Pre-Employment Assembly Mechanic Training Starting Feb. 6 and Feb. 27
- Phlebotomy Program Starts February 28, 2017, Register Now!
- Workforce Development News – January 9, 2017
- Learn Digital Photography Camera Skills and Techniques
- Apply Now: No-Cost Environmental Job Training Program Starts February 27, 2017
Workforce Development News – November 14, 2016
A weekly collection of interesting, insightful, and innovative articles on workforce development, employment and training, business performance improvement, leadership, higher education, and the economy.
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering programs and services designed to advance people, businesses and communities. We are located at the Corporate College, a state of the art facility solely dedicated to corporate education and professional development.
Find out more …
“Stories are still the best way to create stronger connections.”
“They’re more successful in three important ways.”
“Engagement doesn’t just spontaneously develop. Engagement must be cultivated by driven leaders who are willing to ensure that the people working under them feel empowered, appreciated, and most of all, cared for.”
“Many companies struggle to retain millennials. Engaged millennials are more loyal and less likely to leave. Managers should focus on major retention drivers.”
“It’s not just about carving out the time.”
“It starts at the top.”
“Adapting to the business world is not only challenging, but also necessary to be successful.”
“The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.” – Brandon Sanderson