- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Workforce Development News – May 2, 2016
A weekly collection of interesting, insightful, and innovative articles on workforce development, employment and training, business performance improvement, leadership, higher education, and the economy.
The Workforce Solutions Group of St. Louis Community College leverages education for growth in the knowledge economy by offering programs and services designed to advance people, businesses and communities. We are located at the Corporate College, a state of the art facility solely dedicated to corporate education and professional development.
Find out more …
“By taking people out of their functional silos and putting them in self-managed and customer-focused multidisciplinary teams, the agile approach is not only accelerating profitable growth but also helping to create a new generation of skilled general managers.”
St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College announces its open enrollment class schedule for Summer 2016. Register for these CPR/AED, OSHA, Computers and Technology, Adobe Creative Cloud, Digital Photography, and Social Media classes at 314-984-7777.
“Different conversations have different requirements.”
“Respect your team’s time and give people the tools to generate ideas effectively.”
“We are all accountable for keeping meetings effective, whether we are calling them or simply participating.”
“If only your CEO would quit boring everyone in those dreary town halls. Don’t despair. There’s a better way to do it. Learn from show biz, and present one big idea.”
“Make sure everyone’s on the same page.”
“We all procrastinate, but the truly successful have the tools to get past it and get to work.”
“No legacy is so rich as honesty.” – William Shakespeare