- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
STLCC Partners Tour the Aviation Maintenance Training Facility at Gateway STEM High School
On March 30th, St. Louis Community College’s aviation industry partners were invited to tour the Aviation Maintenance facility at Gateway STEM High School. STLCC has partnered with St. Louis Public Schools at Gateway STEM High School to offer aviation maintenance training. It is the only FAA approved program in the country where high school and college students sit side by side in classroom.
Partners were welcomed by current STLCC and Gateway students who led tours and showcased projects. It was also a great opportunity for students to network with industry representatives.
In addition to our aviation maintenance students, our recent avionics graduates were also present. Industry partners in attendance included AVMATS, Boeing, Quality Testing, Wings of Hope, Precision Prototyping & Manufacturing, SLU Aviation, and the Greater St. Louis Business Aviation Association Educational Foundation.
If you would like more information about the aviation maintenance or avionics programs or are an aviation company and would like to be a part of upcoming events, please contact Becky Epps at email@example.com or 314-513-4271.