- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
STLCC Partners Tour the Aviation Maintenance Training Facility at Gateway STEM High School
On March 30th, St. Louis Community College’s aviation industry partners were invited to tour the Aviation Maintenance facility at Gateway STEM High School. STLCC has partnered with St. Louis Public Schools at Gateway STEM High School to offer aviation maintenance training. It is the only FAA approved program in the country where high school and college students sit side by side in classroom.
Partners were welcomed by current STLCC and Gateway students who led tours and showcased projects. It was also a great opportunity for students to network with industry representatives.
In addition to our aviation maintenance students, our recent avionics graduates were also present. Industry partners in attendance included AVMATS, Boeing, Quality Testing, Wings of Hope, Precision Prototyping & Manufacturing, SLU Aviation, and the Greater St. Louis Business Aviation Association Educational Foundation.
If you would like more information about the aviation maintenance or avionics programs or are an aviation company and would like to be a part of upcoming events, please contact Becky Epps at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-513-4271.