- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Register Now: Heartsaver CPR AED, June 14, 2016
Learn the skills required to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace, how to give CPR, how to use an AED, and how to provide relief of choking.
Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
Register by calling 314-984-7777 or online at https://classes.stlcc.edu/CE_Registration/.
Heartsaver CPR AED: Adult
The Heartsaver CPR AED Course teaches lay rescuers when to dial 911, how to give CPR, how to use an AED and how to provide relief of choking. The course targets individuals who are expected to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace and may be used to teach CPR to lay rescuers who are required to obtain a course completion card documenting completion of a CPR course that includes use of an AED for job, regulatory or other requirements. This course is for the learner with limited or no medical training. Registration one week prior to course start date is recommended. Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
CPRR:701 | $45
CD0 | Tu 4 p.m.-6 p.m.| Gary Holsapple
June 14 | Corporate College 276