- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Register Now: Heartsaver CPR AED, June 14, 2016
Learn the skills required to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace, how to give CPR, how to use an AED, and how to provide relief of choking.
Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
Register by calling 314-984-7777 or online at https://classes.stlcc.edu/CE_Registration/.
Heartsaver CPR AED: Adult
The Heartsaver CPR AED Course teaches lay rescuers when to dial 911, how to give CPR, how to use an AED and how to provide relief of choking. The course targets individuals who are expected to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace and may be used to teach CPR to lay rescuers who are required to obtain a course completion card documenting completion of a CPR course that includes use of an AED for job, regulatory or other requirements. This course is for the learner with limited or no medical training. Registration one week prior to course start date is recommended. Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
CPRR:701 | $45
CD0 | Tu 4 p.m.-6 p.m.| Gary Holsapple
June 14 | Corporate College 276