- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Register Now: Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Training
Learn the skills required to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace, how to give CPR, how to use an AED, and how to provide relief of choking.
The First Aid (April 13) version of this course adds the skills needed to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
To register for these classes, call 314-984-7777.
Heartsaver CPR AED: Adult
The Heartsaver CPR AED course teaches lay rescuers when to dial 911, how to give CPR, how to use an AED, and how to provide relief of choking. The course targets individuals who are expected to respond to cardiovascular emergencies in the workplace and may be used to teach CPR to lay rescuers who are required to obtain a course completion card documenting completion of a CPR course that includes use of an AED for job, regulatory, or other requirements. This course is for the learner with limited or no medical training. No refund for late arrival.
CPRR:701 CD0 | $45
April 5 | Tuesday 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
Instructor: Gary Holsapple
Corporate College 276
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED (OSHA)
Heartsaver First Aid CPR/AED is a classroom, video-based, and instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking, or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical service (EMS) arrives. It is designed to meet OSHA requirements. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies. This course also teaches adult CPR and AED use. Written and practical skills (hands-on-manikin simulation) evaluation and testing are required for course completion. Upon successful completion, each participant will receive a course completion card. Due to the nature of the course, you must arrive on time. No refund for late arrival.
CPRR:706 CD0 | $97
April 13 | Wednesday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Instructor: Gordon Back
Corporate College 276