- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Prepare Today For Your IT Help Desk/End-User Support Career
IT Help Desk/End-User Support specialists provide technical assistance to computer users. Personnel in this line of work routinely answer questions and resolve computer issues for clients. If you enjoy working with others to understand and problem-solve computing issues, this might be the training program to start you on a rewarding IT career pathway.
- Daytime classes are held Monday thru Friday.
- Accelerated classes can be completed in two semesters.
- Classes are held at the Forest Park campus.
What you will learn from this program
- Client operating system and application software.
- Hardware and software installation.
- System configuration.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Computer security.