- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Prepare Today For Your IT Help Desk/End-User Support Career
IT Help Desk/End-User Support specialists provide technical assistance to computer users. Personnel in this line of work routinely answer questions and resolve computer issues for clients. If you enjoy working with others to understand and problem-solve computing issues, this might be the training program to start you on a rewarding IT career pathway.
- Daytime classes are held Monday thru Friday.
- Accelerated classes can be completed in two semesters.
- Classes are held at the Forest Park campus.
What you will learn from this program
- Client operating system and application software.
- Hardware and software installation.
- System configuration.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Computer security.