- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Prepare for Your Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Prepare for your PMP certification exam with this program offered at St. Louis Community College’s Corporate College. To register for this program contact us at 314-984-7777.
Project Management Orientation
This free session is designed to provide information to individuals interested in obtaining the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. You’ll learn about the concepts, test preparation, and requirements needed for certification. Presentation includes an overview of the program, a look at class materials, trends in the industry, and potential job opportunities for PMPs. The orientation is free but registration is required.
BPCT:703 | Free
C80 | Sa 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | Dirk Lupien
March 5 | Corporate College 213
Project managers are in demand when the need is for skills that include time, resource, and financial management with a finite effort. Working knowledge of these skills is recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI) through various levels of certification.
This course helps you prepare for the PMP certification exam by presenting the critical concepts together with the core knowledge areas covered in the exam. Topics covered include process groups and relationships, terminology, and decision making practice. Session attendance in this course counts toward the project management training criteria, 35 hours, required to register for the PMP exam. This practical learning prepares the student for the PMP certification exam through lecture, online exercises, working sessions, and practice exams.
This program is approved by DESE for WIOA funding through the Missouri Career Center for qualified individuals and presented by a Registered Educational Provider (REP). You must be approved for funding prior to registering for the program.
Class meets Wednesdays: 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27 and Saturdays: 4/9, 4/16, 4/23. Class on 4/27 will meet in room 206. Lunch provided on Saturdays. Registration by 3/22 is encouraged. No refunds after this date.
BPCT:703 | $1,799
C50 | W 6 p.m.-9 p.m. | Dirk Lupien
March 30 – April 27 | Corporate College 213
Sa 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | April 9-23 | Corporate College 213
W 6 p.m.-9 p.m. | April 27 | Corporate College 206