- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Register Now for Pharmacy Technician Certification Training
This program prepares the student for entry level employment as a pharmacy technician. The course provides 105 hours of classroom instruction and 60 hours of externship experience. Students will learn about the top medications dispensed in the United States and be introduced to the basic concepts of pharmacy calculations for proper medication dispensing.
A strict attendance policy is enforced throughout this training. The class meets twice a week, Monday and Thursday (February 11 – May 16), for 28 sessions. The primary textbook is an E-book. The 60 hours of externship experience (May 17 – June 10, 2016) follows the classroom experience. Class review is June 13, 2016. The final exam is June 16, 2016. And the last class day is June 20, 2016.
Upon successful completion of the course the student is eligible to take a certification exam.
Prerequisites: Student must be 18 years of age; High school diploma or a High School Equivalency Certificate; Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) Test – Letter stating a minimum score of 8.9 on both Vocabulary and Comprehension tests and a minimum score of 7.0 Mathematics Concepts and Application. Family Care Safety Registry-Worker registration letter: Register online at www.dhss.mo.gov/FCSR/. Only the original letter will be accepted. Letter cannot be older than six months.
A section is available for students using payment plan through MK Education. Student must have approval of MK Education to register. Contact MK Education at 630-929-8602 for details.
This training is held from February 11 through June 20, 2016. Class will meet Tuesday, 2/16. No class on 2/15, 3/7, 3/10. Attend the required orientation Monday, February 8 from 6 – 8 p.m. Register in person only at St. Louis Community College’s Forest Park Campus Continuing Education Office room G 322.
AHCE:786 Section CD0 | $2,100
M 6 p.m.-8 p.m. | Feb. 8 | Corporate College 276
MTh 6 p.m.-9:45 p.m. | Feb. 11-May 16 | Corporate College 276
M-F | May 17-June 10
Final Exam Review:
M 6 p.m.-9:45 p.m. | June 13 | Corporate College 276
Th 6 p.m.-9:45 p.m. | June 16 | Corporate College 276
Last Day of Class:
M 6 p.m.-9:45 p.m. | June 20 | Corporate College 276
Refund/withdrawal deadline: 2/1. No refunds after that date.