- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Patient Care Technician Students Graduate And Are Ready to Start Their Healthcare Careers
On April 15th, eleven students graduated from the Patient Care Technician workforce training program, which is jointly funded by the MoSTEMWINs grant program offered through St. Louis Community College and SSM Health. They are the second group of students to graduate from this specialized training program in the past six months, which has a 96% overall successful completion rate. These graduates are ready to work as clinical partners in St. Louis-area hospitals. Congratulations to all of these focused individuals!
This accelerated non-credit training program combines five weeks of intensive classroom instruction with three weeks of clinical practice. For individuals interested in Nursing or Allied Health, this might be the entry-level program that will make their career path flourish. All instructional materials for this program are entirely grant funded.
There are only two remaining class sections for this program under the MoSTEMWINs grant, which will be offered September 19, 2016 and in January 2017. For more information please visit http://stlcc.edu/MSW or call Kevin Talbot at 314-539-5722.
Here are some photos of the students practicing their skills in class.