- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Panelists for 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Event Announced
St. Louis Community College’s Workforce Solutions Group will present the 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Report 7:30-10 a.m. Wednesday, August 10, 2016 in the Mildred E. Bastian Theatre at STLCC’s Forest Park campus, 5600 Oakland Avenue.
Come join our discussion and hear about the latest workforce research. The conversation will be about the importance of manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation and logistics in driving our regional economy.
These topics, real-time labor market data and the results of a regional survey of more than 800 employers will be discussed during the event. Networking and continental breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m., and the program follows at 8 a.m.
Please join us and take part in this great event.
The workforce panelists for the event are:
- Obie B. Jones, Vice President, Quality and Manufacturing, Boeing Military Aircraft, St. Louis Site Leader
- Donn Sorensen, East Region President, Mercy St. Louis
- Jason Overbey, Chief Operating Officer, FW Warehousing
- Alan Spell, MERIC Research Manager, Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Jeff Pittman, Ph.D., Chancellor, St. Louis Community College (moderator)
For more information about the event, visit www.stlcc.edu/STLworkforce.