- Summer 2017 College for Kids and Kids on Campus
- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
Panelists for 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Event Announced
St. Louis Community College’s Workforce Solutions Group will present the 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Report 7:30-10 a.m. Wednesday, August 10, 2016 in the Mildred E. Bastian Theatre at STLCC’s Forest Park campus, 5600 Oakland Avenue.
Come join our discussion and hear about the latest workforce research. The conversation will be about the importance of manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation and logistics in driving our regional economy.
These topics, real-time labor market data and the results of a regional survey of more than 800 employers will be discussed during the event. Networking and continental breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m., and the program follows at 8 a.m.
Please join us and take part in this great event.
The workforce panelists for the event are:
- Obie B. Jones, Vice President, Quality and Manufacturing, Boeing Military Aircraft, St. Louis Site Leader
- Donn Sorensen, East Region President, Mercy St. Louis
- Jason Overbey, Chief Operating Officer, FW Warehousing
- Alan Spell, MERIC Research Manager, Missouri Department of Economic Development
- Jeff Pittman, Ph.D., Chancellor, St. Louis Community College (moderator)
For more information about the event, visit www.stlcc.edu/STLworkforce.