- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
No-Cost Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist Training Starts October 10, Apply Now!
Launch your career in Logistics as a Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution Specialist with our No-Fee, High-Value training. Prepare for front-line material handling and distribution positions across the supply chain — factory, warehousing, distribution, and transportation.
Enroll now for training starting October 10, 2016.
Study with recognized industry experts and discover opportunities where your foundational knowledge, work ethic and commitment to excellence may lead to career advancement in this growing field.
Our dynamic 5-week training format:
- Instructor-led training in logistics, global supply chain, safety, material handling equipment, quality control, product receiving & shipping, order packing & packaging, transportation modes and inventory control.
- Learn by observing and doing at local warehouses/distribution centers.
- Learn critical interpersonal skills needed to succeed in the workplace including attitude, responsibility, communication and preparing for the workplace, etc.
- Learn essential computer literacy and skills needed in logistics including Computer Basics, Email 101, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Email and Internet Safety.
There is no cost for this program for individuals who qualify.
Five-week job training program for working as a logistics, warehouse and distribution specialist. Program includes training with recognized industry experts, distribution center tours and other key skill essentials such as computer technology and problem solving. Learn by observing and doing at local warehouses and distribution centers.