- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
MRTDL Training Grant Graduates 12 from Avionics Program
Short for aviation electronics, avionics involves the assembly, installation and maintenance of electronic systems on all types of aircraft, artificial satellites, and spacecraft. This 9-week, 270 contact hour program offers hands-on training at no cost to the student.
Currently covered by the Mississippi River Transportation, Distribution and Logistics (MRTDL) grant, students are able to take this course with no out-of-pocket expenses.
This program has two no-fee classes remaining under the MRTDL grant: October 2016 and January 2017. For more information please visit http://stlcc.edu/mrtdl or call Becky Epps at 314-513-4271.
Seen here at the graduation the 12 graduates are joined by their instructor, Dr. Paul Greenwood, and program manager Becky Epps. Representatives from Aero Charter Inc, Boeing St. Louis, and Jet Aviation were also in attendance.