- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
MRTDL Training Grant Graduates 12 from Avionics Program
Short for aviation electronics, avionics involves the assembly, installation and maintenance of electronic systems on all types of aircraft, artificial satellites, and spacecraft. This 9-week, 270 contact hour program offers hands-on training at no cost to the student.
Currently covered by the Mississippi River Transportation, Distribution and Logistics (MRTDL) grant, students are able to take this course with no out-of-pocket expenses.
This program has two no-fee classes remaining under the MRTDL grant: October 2016 and January 2017. For more information please visit http://stlcc.edu/mrtdl or call Becky Epps at 314-513-4271.
Seen here at the graduation the 12 graduates are joined by their instructor, Dr. Paul Greenwood, and program manager Becky Epps. Representatives from Aero Charter Inc, Boeing St. Louis, and Jet Aviation were also in attendance.