- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
MoManufacturingWINs Graduates Sixteen Certified Logistics Technicians at Rawlings Sporting Goods
On February 9th, sixteen employees of Rawlings Sporting Goods’ Washington Missouri Distribution Center were recognized as Certified Logistics Technicians (CLTs) by Rawlings’ Sr. Director of Global Logistics, Mike Campbell; Manager of Human Resources, Brad Chilton; and St. Louis Community College’s Business Engagement Manager, Kathie Chambers.
The CLT training consists of two certifications: The foundational-level Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) and the mid-level Certified Logistics Technician (CLT), which required successfully completing eighteen interactive online training modules and passing two proctored examinations at St. Louis Community College.
In addition to demonstrating mastery of the core competencies of material handling, the CLT training is designed to raise each participant’s level of knowledge and performance in their current jobs and help position them for future opportunities.
Training at Rawlings was offered by St. Louis Community College through the MoManufacturingWins Department of Labor grant, with the nationally-recognized certification provided by the Manufacturing Skills Standard Council.