- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts October 20, 2016
Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, an easy to use, complete accounting system for small businesses. Classes are on Thursday evenings, 6:00-9:00 p.m., at the Corporate College from October 20 through November 17, 2016.
Register by calling 314-984-7777 or online at https://classes.stlcc.edu/CE_Registration/.
QuickBooks Pro 2015
This class introduces students to QuickBooks, an easy to use, complete accounting system for small businesses. Students will create a company and use QuickBooks to maintain financial records. Topics to be covered include: setting up customer and vendor lists, entering sales and invoices, receiving payments, making deposits, handling expenses and bills, working with bank accounts, analyzing financial data, handling sales tax, and managing inventory. This course does not cover the QuickBooks online version. Prerequisite: Windows Introduction class or equivalent experience.
COMP:734 | $149
C01 | Th 6:00-9:00 p.m.
October 20–November 17 | Corporate College 208