- Summer 2017 College for Kids and Kids on Campus
- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, Class Starts October 20, 2016
Learn QuickBooks Pro 2015, an easy to use, complete accounting system for small businesses. Classes are on Thursday evenings, 6:00-9:00 p.m., at the Corporate College from October 20 through November 17, 2016.
Register by calling 314-984-7777 or online at https://classes.stlcc.edu/CE_Registration/.
QuickBooks Pro 2015
This class introduces students to QuickBooks, an easy to use, complete accounting system for small businesses. Students will create a company and use QuickBooks to maintain financial records. Topics to be covered include: setting up customer and vendor lists, entering sales and invoices, receiving payments, making deposits, handling expenses and bills, working with bank accounts, analyzing financial data, handling sales tax, and managing inventory. This course does not cover the QuickBooks online version. Prerequisite: Windows Introduction class or equivalent experience.
COMP:734 | $149
C01 | Th 6:00-9:00 p.m.
October 20–November 17 | Corporate College 208