- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to Black Belt Training, Starts Feb. 16
Designed for individuals who have completed the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, where participants learned how Lean Six Sigma methods and tools focused improvement efforts to drive significant improvements in speed, quality, profitability, productivity, defects, and variations. Lean Six Sigma projects follow a methodology which has been proven to work well in all business operations including operation, administrative, and service. This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course will bring all of this together to help you become a process facilitator, natural leader, and astute problem solver who is a data-driven, bottom-line agent for achieving complex project breakthroughs and powering organizational changes.
The course will require pre-work to assist with a concurrent class project. Students will be required to come to the course with a pre-selected project (demonstrated with a signed project charter) that can allow them to go through the DMAIC process and show improvement demonstrating understanding of the Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge (BOK). Training includes completing online instruction modules outside of class (with a passing grade). Students are required to purchase a six month mini-tab software license at an additional cost of approximately $29.99 and load onto a student-provided laptop which is required for class exercises.
Class meets 10 Tuesday sessions: 2/16, 3/1, 3/15, 3/29, 4/12, 4/26, 5/10, 5/24, 6/7, 6/21. Registration by 2/9 is encouraged. No refunds after this date.
To register for this class, call 314-984-7777.
For additional information, contact Marie Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314-539-5747.
Course number: BPCT:701
Dates and times:
10 Tuesdays, 6 p.m.-9 p.m.: 2/16, 3/1, 3/15, 3/29, 4/12, 4/26, 5/10, 5/24, 6/7, 6/21
Instructor: Jesse Stevenson
Location: Corporate College 209