- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
ISO 9001:2015 The New Standard, Enroll for Evening Class August 2 and 9
Recently released, the new ISO 9001:2015 standard changes the requirements from the 2008 standard and its updates. It takes into account changes in technology, business diversity, global commerce and focuses on managing such as leadership involvement, process and risk management. Learn how this new standard effects your current ISO certification or how you will be impacted in getting ISO 9001 certified for the first time.
Class will discuss an overview of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard including: Key themes in the revision and how to go about implementing them such as Risk-based thinking; Timeline and tips for transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 version to ISO 9001:2015; Developing a thoughtful strategy for transitioning and dealing with these new requirements; Tips on training; and more. Class meets Tuesdays 8/2 and 8/9.
Register by calling 314-984-7777 or online at https://classes.stlcc.edu/CE_Registration/.
ISO 9001:2015 The New Standard
CONS:765 | $249
Tuesdays, 6:00-9:00 p.m. | Patricia Dalton
August 2 and August 9 | Corporate College 209