- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
You’re Invited to The TECH 44 Breakfast, April 7, 2016
Discover how to build your company’s skilled workforce with cutting-edge training programs and tour the state-of-the-art CWI training facility. Enjoy breakfast at 7:15 a.m. on Thursday, April 7, 2016, at St. Louis Community College’s Center for Workforce Innovation, 3344 Pershall Road, St. Louis, MO 63135 and find out more.
TECH 44 is a high-tech organization along the I-44 corridor working together to fully leverage all available resources to build local, regional and state economies. Learn what TECH 44 has to offer and how St. Louis Community College is helping build the region’s workforce.
Registrations for this free event are still being taken at http://www.tech44.org/Events.
Questions? Please call:
TECH 44: Lonna Sowers, 573-578-4533
STLCC: Jean Pollard, 314-513-4605 or Kathie Chambers, 314-456-5817
7:15 a.m. – Breakfast, Meet & Greet, Networking.
7:30 a.m. – Welcome to CWI by Steve Long, Associate Vice Chancellor, Workforce Solutions Group, St. Louis Community College.
7:35 a.m. – Who We Are and Where We’re Going by TECH 44 Executive Director, Lonna Sowers, Introducing you to TECH 44 – The Ideas Highway and what it could mean to your business and community.
7:45 a.m. – Technical Training for Skilled Workers by Jean Pollard, Becky Epps & Amy Sonderman, Manufacturing, Engineering & Technology, and Aerospace.
8:15 a.m. – Accelerated Training by Kathie Chambers & Kevin Talbot, Truck Driving, Warehouse & Distribution, IT Support, and Healthcare/Life Sciences.
8:30 a.m. – Networking Opportunities and Tours of the Center for Workforce Innovation
Register now at: http://www.tech44.org/Events
We hope to see you on April 7th !