- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
You’re Invited to The TECH 44 Breakfast, April 7, 2016
Discover how to build your company’s skilled workforce with cutting-edge training programs and tour the state-of-the-art CWI training facility. Enjoy breakfast at 7:15 a.m. on Thursday, April 7, 2016, at St. Louis Community College’s Center for Workforce Innovation, 3344 Pershall Road, St. Louis, MO 63135 and find out more.
TECH 44 is a high-tech organization along the I-44 corridor working together to fully leverage all available resources to build local, regional and state economies. Learn what TECH 44 has to offer and how St. Louis Community College is helping build the region’s workforce.
Registrations for this free event are still being taken at http://www.tech44.org/Events.
Questions? Please call:
TECH 44: Lonna Sowers, 573-578-4533
STLCC: Jean Pollard, 314-513-4605 or Kathie Chambers, 314-456-5817
7:15 a.m. – Breakfast, Meet & Greet, Networking.
7:30 a.m. – Welcome to CWI by Steve Long, Associate Vice Chancellor, Workforce Solutions Group, St. Louis Community College.
7:35 a.m. – Who We Are and Where We’re Going by TECH 44 Executive Director, Lonna Sowers, Introducing you to TECH 44 – The Ideas Highway and what it could mean to your business and community.
7:45 a.m. – Technical Training for Skilled Workers by Jean Pollard, Becky Epps & Amy Sonderman, Manufacturing, Engineering & Technology, and Aerospace.
8:15 a.m. – Accelerated Training by Kathie Chambers & Kevin Talbot, Truck Driving, Warehouse & Distribution, IT Support, and Healthcare/Life Sciences.
8:30 a.m. – Networking Opportunities and Tours of the Center for Workforce Innovation
Register now at: http://www.tech44.org/Events
We hope to see you on April 7th !