- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Industrial Maintenance Technology Training
Now is the time to upgrade the skills of your maintenance staff. Have you added equipment to your plant and not all maintenance personnel are up to speed on it? Have you hired new employees and they need upgrading to your performance levels? Have you promoted maintenance employees and they need skill upgrading? Do you have a need to assess the skill of your maintenance personnel?
If you answered YES to any of these we can help! Our Industrial Maintenance Technology Lab at our Center for Workforce Innovation on the Florissant Valley campus is ideal for upgrading, refreshing and enhancing the skill level of your maintenance personnel. Companies such as yours have had excellent results in upgrading the skill level of their employees. Many students taking our classes have made comments such as:
I am sure glad you have so much troubleshooting in this hands-on class. Now I know what to do back at my plant. I sure won’t make this mistake again.
I know I can get that raise with these new skills.
I am more valuable to my company now knowing all of this.
These are a few of the confidence building and skill building comments that are made during and after the training. We know that you will want your employees to excel as well.
Enroll your employees now!
Maintenance classes in the following programs are being offered on a weekly basis from March 28 through the week of May 2. Classes meet Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Hydraulics – Basic and Intermediate (40 hours each)
Pneumatics – Basic and Intermediate (32 hours and 24 hours)
Electrical Motors – Course #1 and Course #2 (56 hours)
Mechanical Drives – Course #1 and Course #2 (48 hours)
Please contact Becky Epps at 314-513-4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, scheduling, and pricing.