- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
HEC-TV Presents: The 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Report
HEC-TV and the St. Louis Community College Workforce Solutions Group brings the 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Report to you from Forest Park Community College. This year’s program discusses the latest workforce research, focusing on the manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation and logistics industries. Panelists include leaders from Boeing, Mercy St. Louis, FW Warehousing, the Missouri Department of Economic Development and St. Louis Community College. (1:43:44).
About the State of St. Louis Workforce Report
The report encompasses three key sections: analysis of available governmental data, an employer survey focused on hiring and workforce issues, and a summary of conversations with key industry leaders from manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation and logistics. Download the report at STLCC.edu/STLworkforce.