- Summer 2017 College for Kids and Kids on Campus
- Awesome! Well, Not Really
- Workforce Development News – March 27, 2017
- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
HEC-TV Presents: The 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Report
HEC-TV and the St. Louis Community College Workforce Solutions Group brings the 2016 State of St. Louis Workforce Report to you from Forest Park Community College. This year’s program discusses the latest workforce research, focusing on the manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation and logistics industries. Panelists include leaders from Boeing, Mercy St. Louis, FW Warehousing, the Missouri Department of Economic Development and St. Louis Community College. (1:43:44).
About the State of St. Louis Workforce Report
The report encompasses three key sections: analysis of available governmental data, an employer survey focused on hiring and workforce issues, and a summary of conversations with key industry leaders from manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation and logistics. Download the report at STLCC.edu/STLworkforce.