- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Enroll Now: No-Cost Medical Assistant Training Starts October 2016
Train to perform administrative and basic clinical tasks in a clinical setting. If you are interested in a career in health care, this might be the opportunity that will launch your career. And, costs for tuition and books for this training program are covered. Take advantage of this training opportunity and prepare to earn your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) certification.
Enrollment is open now for training starting October 2016!
The Medical Assistant non-credit training program combines 20 weeks of intensive classroom with clinical instruction. Classes and the clinical experiences are held Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What you will learn from this program
- How to perform basic patient care skills
- Demonstrate safe practices while caring for patients
- How to apply generic healthcare knowledge
- Demonstrate workplace behavior skills
- How to perform basic respiratory skills
- How to perform basic clerical skills