- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Enroll Now: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training, Starts Feb. 17
Whether you are a member of a quality team, a quality manager, or desire to obtain a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt noncredit certification for your own professional development, this course is appropriate for you. We blend classroom instruction and online self-paced modules.
Program highlights include: how to implement the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control), how to develop reliable and valid measurements for a system, how to define the cost of poor quality, how to use the correct formula to calculate ROI, and more. Materials are included in the cost of course.
Students successfully completing this training will receive their Lean Six Sigma Green Belt noncredit certification and 45 hours of instruction.
This training includes an 18-hour capstone simulation project on the last two Wednesday sessions and two consecutive Saturdays. Attendance on these days is mandatory. If one of these days is missed, arrangements may be made with the instructor to complete the project and receive certification. However, should this be necessary, additional instructional costs will be charged to the student above and beyond the cost of the program. Lunch provided on Saturdays.
This program is approved by DESE for WIOA funding through the Missouri Career Center for qualified individuals. You must be approved for funding prior to registering for the class if using these funds. Class meets Wednesdays 2/17, 2/24, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20 and Saturdays 4/16, 4/23. Registration by 2/9 is encouraged. No refunds after this date.
To register for this class, call 314-984-7777.
For additional information, contact Marie Peters at email@example.com or at 314-539-5747.
Course number: BPCT:701
Dates and times:
Wednesdays 6 p.m.-9 p.m.: 2/17, 2/24, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20
Saturdays 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.: 4/16, 4/23
Instructor: Patricia Dalton
Location: Corporate College 207/209