- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
- Workforce Development News – April 10, 2017
- Enroll Now for Certified Medical Assistant Training Starting July 2017
Enroll Now for No-Cost Business Office Administrative Training Starting May 9, 2016
The Business Office Administrative Training (BOAT) program is an accelerated, 10-week professional certificate program offering diverse adult learners the practical skills necessary to compete in today’s global workforce. It provides high-quality, hands-on training ideal for individuals re-entering the workforce, dislocated workers, career-changers, and those seeking to upgrade both technical and essential soft skills.
This program is offered at no cost to qualified applicants and held at the MET Center at 6347 Plymouth Avenue in Wellston, Missouri (a block from the MetroLink station).
Enroll now for the next class group which starts May 9, 2016.
- Learn computing and soft skills companies are looking for
- Boost your workforce resume
- Gain valuable experience and confidence
- Enhance your professional development
- Learn your personal style and become an influential leader
Qualified participants have the opportunity to achieve industry recognized certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist in Word and Excel. These certifications offer you the tools to build a brighter future. After successful completion of the BOAT program, students receive eight (8) STLCC college credit hours for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications that you earn in the program toward your completion of a Certificate of Specialization in Microcomputer Applications, or towards completion of your degree.
High School diploma or HiSET typing speed at 30 wpm, WorkKeys and Microsoft office computer assessment.
No cost to qualified applicants.
Get Started Now
Call 314-746-0800 or email Karin Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org.