- Corporate College Announces Summer 2017 Classes
- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
Enroll Now for Customer Service Institute Class Starting June 20
Enroll now for the 8-week class starting June 20, 2016.
Advance your opportunity for a rewarding customer service career.
The Customer Service Institute – CSI is specifically designed to address employers’ growing need for employees with great customer service skills, professionalism and exceptional work ethics. CSI answers this call by preparing individuals with training and certifications necessary to thrive.
This 240-hour program is specifically designed for professionals and employers looking to gain or enhance highly desirable customer service skills. CSI training focuses on developing both the technical knowledge and interpersonal skills of the participants. Course curriculum includes thorough preparation for certification from the National Retail Federation in Customer Service and Sales, as well as a wide-ranging battery of customer service-oriented skills including understanding the customer, presenting the face of the company, navigating difficult customers and situations, phone etiquette, effective communication styles, working in the contemporary workplace and work ethics. Program participants will receive facilitated instruction from qualified instructors for certification preparation and take part in group discussions, experiential learning activities, case studies and projects, which assist them in excelling in customer service standards. Graduates will be well prepared to assume a variety of customer service roles including call-center operations, face-to-face retail positions, hospitality and office environments, or any workplace in which customer-centered professionalism is a value.
Participants can earn the following nationally recognized certifications:
NRF Customer Service and Sales Certification
Provides validation and credibility to the trained professional’s skills and knowledge of a variety of customer service concepts.
Microsoft Technical Associate Certification (MTA)
Addresses a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assess and validates core technical knowledge, and enhances technical credibility.
This program is offered at no cost to qualified applicants and is held at the MET Center at 6347 Plymouth Avenue in Wellston, Missouri (a block from the MetroLink station).
“We can train–but can you sell yourself and my products?” – Nordstrom Senior Sales Associate
“We need customer focused associates–who have great attitudes and are on-time.” – Walgreen’s and Home Depot Hiring Managers
Your Next Step
Contact CSI at 314-746-0800, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to enroll.
Download the program flyer (pdf).
You must meet the following criteria:
- High School diploma or HiSet/GED
- Pass WorkKeys Assessment tests (applied math, locating information, reading for information)
- Complete Individual Assessment Profile