- Informal Networking
- Workforce Development News – March 20, 2017
- Prepare to work as a Medical Assistant. Enrollment is open now!
- Workforce Development News – March 13, 2017
- No-Fee CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts April 3, 2017. Apply Today!
- Explore Nature, Ecology and Horticulture – Become a Master Naturalist
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply today for the April class.
- Workforce Development News – March 6, 2017
- Learn Microsoft Access 2016
- Enroll Now for Heartsaver CPR AED and First Aid CPR AED Classes
Create Your Own Website with WordPress, Learn How October 21, 2016
Anyone can learn how to create their own website in just a few hours using WordPress. This one day class (9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.) at the Corporate College on Friday, October 21, 2016 will show you how to create your own website and teach you the skills you need to further expand, enhance and update the website.
Register by calling 314-984-7777 or online at https://classes.stlcc.edu/CE_Registration/.
Create Your Own Website with WordPress
Anyone can learn how to create their own website in just a few hours using WordPress, the most popular website creator tool on the Internet. WordPress is used by almost 15% of the top one million websites and powers over 25% of all new websites. Whether you are just a beginner using graphically based templates or want to get down into the nitty-gritty code, WordPress is your answer and it’s free and you don’t have to be a techie! DIY with your creativity and WordPress. Walk away from this class with a basic website and the skills to go as far as you want. The sky’s the limit! Prerequisite: Windows Introduction class or equivalent experience and Basic Introduction to WordPress or equivalent experience. This class will move at a fast pace. Students must already have a generic email account through gmail, yahoo or hotmail and know this email address and password when coming to class.
COMP:745 | $100
C01 | F 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. | Jerry Bearden
October 21 | Corporate College 208