- CDL-A Commercial Truck Driver Training Starts May 22 & May 31. Apply Now!
- Summer 2017 Professional Development Classes
- Register Now for Nurse Assistant Training for Nursing Homes, Classes Start June 6
- Apply Now! No-Cost CDL-B Commercial Truck Driver Training, Classes Start May 8 & May 22
- Workforce Development News – April 24, 2017
- Caregiving at Home Special Edition, May 3, Enroll Now – Only $15
- The Power of Corporate Myths
- Workforce Development News – April 17, 2017
- Patient Care Technicians are in demand! Apply now for the July class.
- Continuing Education Summer 2017 Catalog
Big Changes for Forest Park Continuing Education!
Beginning January 3, 2017, the Office of Continuing Education is being relocated to its new home in the Student Center at the Forest Park campus. The office is moving from the G Tower to the Student Center in room SC-125. We’re excited to grow our programming in our new space. Stop by to see our new space, register for spring 2017 classes or pick up our new catalog.
Hours are 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday
You may also register at our other campuses:
First floor of the Center for Workforce Innovation
3344 Pershall Road, Ferguson, MO 63135
802 Couch Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63122
Building at the west end of the campus
2645 Generations Drive, Wildwood, MO 63040